This will be my project LIFE week 14 post. All the pictures are from the same day but that's because it was a big day with lots of "worthy" pictures! Ha! We did other fun things this week, but this day is what I want to remember!!
We woke up in Alabama and the Easter bunny figured out that we were not at our house. He came to see us at the Pittman's house. Jack was THRILLED!!! He was most excited about his new Chick Hicks car and trailer. He has seriously been wanting it for months. Every time we go to Target he wants to go look at it! I'm thankful that the Easter bunny figured it out :-)

After a delicious pancake breakfast, we got dressed and headed to church! Jack was very excited to be wearing his first tie! And, he picked it out all by himself so I think he was extra proud of it!

We had a great morning worshiping at Central. It's always great to see old friends. Then we headed back to the Pittman's house for a yummy lunch! Jack was very happy that Andrew played Break the Ice with him. He has not stopped talking about it all week!

After lunch we drove from Athens to Nashville. We went to Alan and Wyndee's house (Chris and Alan are cousins and I used to stay with them 2 nights a week when I was in grad school in Nashville right when Chris and I first got married). They just had their 3rd child, Kainyn and we were so excited to meet the little guy!

Gigi and Papa met up with us at Alan and Wyndee's and wanted to take the older kids to one of Papa's friends houses. This man has a TON of trains and a HUGE train layout in his house.

Jack and Kalyb didn't even know where to start looking!

Jack was pretty much in train heaven!

I think Papa was in train heaven too!! Thanks, Papa for such a fun afternoon!

After looking at trains it was back to Alan and Wyndee's for a cookout! Our first official cookout of the season! I'm so happy that it's getting warmer and we got a new grill this week!!!! So, I can't wait to try it out!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment