r The anticipated day is Jan 5, 2011 and there were a few doubts based on my blood work but there is ONLY one baby and Jack wants to name the baby Brewster and we are VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
I am first of all a child of God. That defines my life! As a part of that life, God has blessed me by making me a wife to Chris and a mom to Jack, Tatum, and Hudson! I don't always do a good job, but I'm trying my best to live a life that is beyond the ordinary.....one moment at a time!!! I am trying (as time allows) to share that life on this blog but sometimes living my life gets in the way of writing about it.
15 comments:
Wow!! Congrats!!
Yay! Looks like Jack is so excited!! Congratulations Jill!!
Congratulations! God is so good.
That's awesome! I love the shirt!
That's wonderful!! Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations you two (or three, or four...however you want to count). I'm very excited for you guys!
Congratulations! Luke and Anna are so excited to have another cousin!
Brewster, huh? Are you having a baby or a train?!?! :)
So happy for you guys! Can't wait for January!! :D
praise God jill! so excited for ya'll! will be praying for baby and your health!
You're very excited that Jack wants to name the baby "Brewster"? Or you are excited about adding to your family? :P
Congratulations, Jill et al.
Daisha
Wonderful news! Congratulations. May you be blessed with a smooth, healthy pregnancy and delivery. May you and the baby be healthy.
Yay!!!!! So happy for you guys.
PS-that's a CUTE name, and that is our 15th wedding anniversary! :D
I will say it again....
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
Brewster... As in PUNKY?
Punky Brewster?
Post a Comment