Friday, May 14, 2010

Project LIFE Week 18

First of all, thank you so much to everyone for your sweet congrats about our new baby! We are so excited and cannot wait to meet him or her. I've spent so much time dreaming about the life that is growing inside of me (before it came to be and since it came to be) and am really looking forward to having a family of 4! We started trying for this baby a long time ago, but God's timing is perfect and here we are......throwing up and all. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Anyway, last week was a good one! Most of my pictures are from Saturday. But, I did snap this one on Tuesday. Chris had help from a friend at church to work on trimming a tree in our yard. Jack literally looked out the window at Mr. Kevin in the tree for 45 minutes. He was fascinated. And, Kevin was so helpful to Chris with catching up on some much needed yard work. Thank you!!!On Saturday morning, Jack and I left to head to Tennessee for Mother's Day. I was so excited because I would finally be able to tell my parents about my pregnancy. We found out I was pregnant 2 weeks earlier but since I was going to see my parents.....I really wanted to wait and tell them in person. We drove to Nana's house in South Pittsburg and it only took my parents about 2 seconds to understand Jack's shirt. It took everyone else a little longer but it was still fun!Jack had a blast with Gram and Grandaddy in Nana's big backyard! He helped Grandaddy to trim one of Nana's trees and he really was so helpful with hauling off the branches. He is becoming such a big boy.Saturday night we took Nana out to eat for Mother's Day. My dad and his mom....This was my first chance to meet Sarah (my cousin's little girl) and she is precious!!! I loved getting to hug on her and love on her! I'm sad we don't live closer.And, Jack loved holding her and smelling her feet! Go figure.Since Mother's Day was the official start of Week 19......those pictures will be in my next post! Hopefully, I'll get around to it soon! To be honest - I'm exhausted! So, the blog is not high on my priority list!!

No comments: