Monday May 24: Happy Anniversary to me and Chris!!!
It was a pretty laid back day. Chris went to the office and Jack and I stayed in our pajamas until around 4:00 when I decided I should get myself ready for my night out with Chris and get Jack ready for Kathy (the babysitter) to come over! Jack decided that he wanted to cut paper today. Since he is not usually interested in any kind of crafts or coloring......I just let him cut paper as long as he wanted to! He had a blast!
Tuesday May 25: Impromptu trip to the Children's Museum with friends: Joshua, Nathan, Joey, and Caleb. Once again I didn't take a lot of pictures so I didn't get all the boys together but here's Jack and Caleb. These 2 are seriously the best of friends. I love it!
Today some friends came into town for the holiday weekend. Dony was one of Chris's "bubbas" in college so he and his wife, Nicole came to visit with their little girl Alexys. Jack and Alexys had a ton of fun together. We were back at the Children's Museum on Saturday and I snapped this picture in honor of it being the big race weekend in Indianapolis! After our time at the museum it was back to our house for a cookout and good times with friends.



1 comment:
I wish Ruby and I could join you at museum for such good times! It's getting too hot here to go to the zoo anymore till the fall.
Post a Comment