Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Baby Girl!!!

Here are ultrasound pictures from last week as promised....

The profile picture:Can you see her precious hand?This is looking straight on at her face:
I know they are not the best quality pictures when you scan them in, but hey.....it's all we've got! I could stare at these for hours. I figure grandparents are the only ones that really care so this is mainly for them!!

I already love this girl so much!!! We are all so ready to meet her and hold her and give her lots and lots of kisses!!!

4 comments:

April said...

Congratulations!!! I enjoyed the ultrasound pics! They are precious.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok, not sure what happened to my first post...

But, this is what caleb said while reading this post:
"Aww, Jack's baby sister and my baby sister look the same! But how come Jack gets to have 2 babies, and I only get one??"

Evidently you're having twins! HA!! Congratulations, again- looking forward to continuing this journey with you!

Kenneth & Victoria said...

We were in Kauai when you posted this, so I just now am catching up. Congratulations! She is beautiful!