Saturday, August 28, 2010

Project LIFE Week 34

As I count up the weeks of the year each week in my quest to document 2010 and realize I'm on Week 34.......I am counting down the weeks until we are a family of four! And, to be honest.....it's overwhelming - not the thought of having another baby......the thought of everything I have on my "to do" list between now and then. That just kind of hit me this week. But, as always.....I know things will get done. God is still in control of my life, not me. He has to remind me of that all the time, but this has been one of those weeks where I needed lots and lots and lots of reminders. Whew!

Right now Chris is playing in our church softball league on Sunday afternoons. Last Sunday the weather was not too hot to enjoy going to the game. So, Jack and I headed out to the softball field to cheer Chris on. About 20 minutes from the end of the game......Jack marched over to me from where he had been playing with all his little friends to announce that he was ready to go home. At this point it was WAY past nap time, but I figured that is what he wanted and would probably fall asleep in the car. He didn't fall asleep in the car but he did crash on the couch almost as soon as we got home! I just love pictures of my sleeping little boy. One thing I really want to remember is how Jack looks in the morning time....bed head and all. Also, I want to note in this picture that Jack decided he was going to wear his flannel Christmas pajamas the night before. He is too funny!On Wednesday we headed to the zoo because the temperatures were much cooler this week than they had been. We took our friend, Caleb and his mommy along. It was a great day to be at the zoo. Jack really enjoyed petting the goats today.I just love the friendship that these 2 are developing:This weekend my parents are in town for a visit. This afternoon (Sat) we headed down to the canal for some fun time together before my dad treated us all to dinner.

Jack told me at bedtime today that the happiest part of his day was running around the canal with Addie Grace and Sawyer. He really adores them!Jack climbing on the elephant's trunk despite the fact that there is a sign that clearly says no climbing on the statues.........Gram was the one who encouraged it!! Thankfully, we didn't get kicked out of the state park!Our feeble attempt at a family photo...Gram and Grandaddy with their babies (so crazy to think that this time next year there will be FIVE babies in the picture with them):That's it! Hope you have a great week!!!

No comments: