Grandma Dottie....this one is especially for you:
Earlier this week Jack and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. We saw a man in a wheelchair and Jack asked me if that had been Uncle Rob's wheelchair. I must have looked puzzled because Jack said, "you know mom.....it could be his because he doesn't need it anymore." I told Jack he was right and asked him why Uncle Rob didn't need his wheelchair anymore and Jack answered, "because he has a new body in Heaven." It was very sweet and I didn't think much more about it until a couple of nights later when we were reading and praying before bedtime. Chris was in the room with us and I really wanted him to hear what Jack had said about Uncle Rob in Heaven. So, we were talking about Heaven and who all was going to be there and Jack told us, "Uncle Rob is there but he's not in his wheelchair.......because his wheelchair doesn't work on clouds." The funniest part was when Jack made his hands move really fast back and forth like he was imitating a wheelchair moving as he was saying it doesn't work on clouds.
I just love the innocence of this child and am so thankful that God has entrusted him to us.
9 years ago



1 comment:
cute!
Post a Comment