It's that time to get down to business! It's project time in the Kirby household! I guess that you know that whenever you are about to add a new baby to your family......there are many things to do! I have a long list of projects that I want to get done (and so does Chris). Most of my projects involve changing Jack's room up a little bit and getting the baby's room all ready for her. I think there are about 5 or 6 things I want to do that I would consider "projects." And.....this weekend I got #1 done! Wahoo!
I sanded, primed, painted, and put new knobs on this old wooden dresser!

This was actually the dresser from my brother's nursery and my nursery when we were little. It's still in great shape. My mom has just been using it in a closet for storage so she agreed to let me have it. It did have a few scratches so I decided to freshen it up with some paint. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!!!
This is for Jack's room.........because the dresser that he currently has will accommodate a changing table on top AND it matches our crib so it's getting moved to the baby's room.
Now, I just have to transfer his stuff to his new dresser! I think he's excited about it especially since I told him we would look for a train lamp to go on top :-)
Hopefully it won't be too long before I can post about project #2 but first........we're going to go on a much needed vacation!!!
1 comment:
Looks great--have a fun vacation!
Post a Comment