Monday, November 22, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Today we had a special treat! We got to see our baby again!!!! And, I was relieved to see for sure that she is still a girl! Ha......Chris and I were talking before the ultrasound and both just kind of had that thought - what if it's not a girl and that's what we've been preparing for....

Anyway, this was just an ultrasound that my doctor wanted to do to check size and measure amniotic fluid, etc.....Everything looks good and she is actually measuring with a due date of Dec. 27 now! But, they won't change my due date, but the translation for that information is.....she's getting bigger!!!! Our ultrasound tech today was awesome! She was really good at talking to Jack about his sister and she snuck in this 3D picture for us for free :-) Here is her sweet little face with a scrunched up nose and chubby cheeks!
And, this cracked us up.......She has her foot all the way up to her head. At one point she was even trying to put it in her mouth! Jack loudly proclaimed, "She has twinkle toes!" We asked Jack if that should be her nick-name and he said no. But, it was still very funny when he said it!So, there you have it............a glimpse of our day and one of the many things we are so thankful for this year as Thanksgiving approaches! I am so in love with this little one already! I can't wait to meet her!!!!!

No comments: