Wow.....I am so happy that I've kept up with project LIFE on my blog because I am about 5-6 months behind in my actual book. So, as I have time.......I'll be loading the pictures and descriptions in my book. I'm not going to undertake such a project for 2011 because I'll be working on Tatum's first year scrapbook. I am determined to have a scrapbook for each child's first year! So I will be devoting myself to that this year (and it will probably ease over into next year because I'm sure I'll stay behind on that too).
So here are some moments from our last week of 2010..........
Christmas with my side of the family at Brian and Kym's house:
Addie Grace loving on Tatum - these girls are going to have to stick together!

The "big cousins" are SO ready to open presents

Jack was thrilled to get a leapster from Gram and Grandaddy (he LOVES playing it and I know it's going to be a great addition to our traveling bag for the car):

Jack also got a puppet - he has been quite enamored with puppets since starting to go to Kids Praise at church when he turned 3 because Mr. Shawn has a few puppets and is a ventriloquist. Jack is working on talking for his puppet without moving his own mouth. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

My mom surprised me this year big time with a t-shirt quilt made from a lot of my old college t-shirts. I was so surprised. I love it!

Tatum enjoyed her first Christmas.....ha!

Here are the kids playing Diggity Dog (a game my mom got for both Sawyer and Jack). It's a very cute game and I think I can safely say I have now played it everyday since then.

Tatum has started getting baths now but she's not really a big fan yet!

And, I know this picture is at the top of our blog but just wanted to put it here as our last picture for 2010. The year we became a family of 4! I already cannot imagine life without Tatum. Although sometimes I can remember what it was like to not having a baby wanting to nurse constantly :-) But, we are beyond thrilled with the way 2011 has started for us!
1 comment:
Wow! What a year 2010 was! I am so proud and impressed you have kept up your commitment so well to blog about your adventures as a family each week. Way to go! We were so glad to see you all while we were in Indy and can't wait to see our little ones playing together next time we're home!
Post a Comment