

It's so unbelievable to me that Tatum is 4 months old today! This is such a fun baby stage because she is still completely a "baby" but is starting to do a little bit more! Does that make sense?
Tatum is so interactive with others. Just yesterday I was at the Christian Bookstore and so many different people were talking to her and she would just smile and laugh for all of them. I can remember that Jack was Mr. Serious and it was so difficult to get him to smile at this age but not Tatum.......she smiles and belly laughs very freely! I LOVE her laugh. This morning when I was taking her picture she started to fall over and immediately began to laugh. I think you can kind of tell that in this picture...

Developmentally she is trying to roll over. I guess I'm a bad mom because I've actually found myself stopping her a few times! But, it's only because I know that once that starts.....it's all over! Ha :-) She is very close to going all the way from her back to stomach. She doesn't spend too much time on her belly. I try to put her on her belly a little bit every day but she doesn't love it especially right after she eats and once it's been long enough after she eats.....she is usually asleep. So, it's just a difficult cycle. Her little bobbing head is pretty much gone. And, I'm 98% sure she is about to cut a tooth. She is drooling like crazy and gnawing on her hand ALL the time! She's also had a few fussy moments in the past couple of days where ora-gel seems to do the trick to help her relax. Bath time is one of her favorite times because she just loves to kick in the water. Bedtime is a little bit too easy. She has given up a late night feeding and eats for the last time around 8:00 and then is usually asleep by 9. And.....get this......she usually sleeps until 8 or 8:30!!! Wow! I know that this is just the phase she is in right now and I don't really expect it to last, but for now......we will take it! Of course, Jack still gets up at 7, but oh well......that gives me some time in the morning with just him for breakfast and such. I don't have her stats for you yet of height and weight because we don't go for her check up until Friday. But, I'm pretty sure she is putting on weight just fine!! She still nurses like a champion and takes bottles of breast milk like a champion when I'm at work. She is enjoying her time at her babysitter's house 2 days a week, but I miss her like crazy when she is there! I think she misses me too because she definitely takes longer naps when she is at Melody's house than when she is at home. At home she just doesn't want to sleep much during the day because she wants to hang out with her mommy!!!
I think those are the major highlights of who Tatum is right now. The bottom line is that she is ours and we love her! And, we can't imagine life without her! Praising God for Tatum today! And, it's almost exactly 1 year ago that I found out I was pregnant with Tatum. What a journey this past year has been!
1 comment:
Just can't believe how our babies are growing! She is so precious, and soo lucky to have you as parents!
Love you and miss you,
AJ
Post a Comment