For the past several days I have attempted to make a few blog posts but was having difficulty with blogger posting pictures! So, I would just give up. Now my blogging aspirations have died out a little bit and I don't really have the desire to catch you up on everything and all the reasons I haven't been blogging. Just know that it's summer time and we're livin' life to the fullest!!!! Not much time to sit in front of the computer for this mommy! But, I will post some of my favorite pictures and provide you with brief captions and then I'm heading to bed...
Fun at the cool splash pad/park near Gram and Grandaddy's house...
We attempted to get a good picture of all the cousins on the 4th, but not all children wanted to cooperate! However, this was an outtake of Addie Grace and Tatum! The girls gotta stick together!
My sweet kiddos who really are rock star travelers!!!
Tatum is such a rock star that she has decided she should just go to sleep anytime and anywhere.....even if she is just laying on the couch playing with Gram.
The hats are compliments of my super creative niece, Addie Grace:
I had a blast riding the mall train with these 2 in Chattanooga.........needless to say they kept me very entertained the entire ride!
Wow, it was hot on the 4th! Look at how sweaty Jack and Sawyer are...
Tatum might just end up being a thumb sucker...
Do you want to know why Jack likes going to my Aunt and Uncles house so much?
4 generations: Me with my mom, Memaw, and daughter
And, sticking true to my word........that's it! Good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment