Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Seven Months!


I feel like I say this every month but seriously......where has the time gone? Our precious baby girl is 7 months old!!!!! She is so much fun! We are having a blast with her and (knock on wood) she is a very easy baby! She is not sitting up by herself yet but she is close. I think she might crawl before she sits up! She laughs and giggles and is very ticklish under her arms. Tatum is finally on a 2 nap a day schedule. It's a very loose schedule but it is a little bit more predictable now. She goes to sleep by herself at night. I usually feed her around 8 and then rock her for a few minutes and lay her down and she goes to sleep. Not sure how that happened. I miss rocking my baby to sleep but she very rarely lets me rock her until she goes to sleep now. She is getting her first tooth! I've thought that for many months but it's really true now. I can feel it and see it!!! The second one is not far behind. We have started feeding her some baby food - on an extremely casual basis! She tried rice cereal and gagged so that was a no go. We waited a few weeks and tried sweet potatoes and she likes them!!!
But, she is primarily nursing for all her nutrition still. She eats like a champ. Tatum loves her daddy! No matter what is going on........Chris can walk in the room and she knows it! She looks for him as soon as she hears his voice. She is the same way with Jack and Jack is such a great big brother. Oh, and one more thing - she LOVES to put her paci in upside down.
That's pretty much how she puts it in when she does it on her own. I think it's cute! Well, that's Tatum in a brief summary at 7 months old. I know this was random and my thoughts are a little scattered but just wanted to make sure I recorded all this before we get to 8 months!!

1 comment:

Regena said...

I love that smile!