


Our sweet baby girl turned 10 months old this past Monday! She continues to amaze us every day. Miss Tatum is quite adventurous. She is constantly pulling up on stuff and trying to cruise the furniture. She gets into things that Jack never even thought about!!! She is keeping us on our toes! She continues to be happy most all the time. I keep thinking she's getting another tooth but I haven't seen it yet. Still just 2 teeth on the bottom. She is eating more and more foods. Recently she was sitting in my lap while eating dinner and just dug her hand into my sweet potato and didn't stop! She also likes green beans and black olives from our plates. Basically anything that is from my plate or Chris's plate is great food! She still mostly eats "baby" food though. But, she much prefers to eat things that she can feed herself. She is not very good at drinking from a cup yet but likes to try. One thing that Tatum does NOT like is wearing a coat! Seriously, she protests VERY VERY loudly when it comes time to put on a jacket or coat. We're starting to get some whether that requires a jacket so right now I'm really starting to dread winter! I'm afraid I'm never going to want to go anywhere this winter :-)
Jack and Tatum are starting to really play together. He will hide and she will look for him. The other day they took all the letter magnets off the fridge together and were playing "hockey" on the kitchen floor. That was all Jack!!! And, he is learning that unfortunately when they make a mess together - he is the one who gets to clean it up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment