Sunday, October 23, 2011

Soccer!

Our 6 week soccer season ended last weekend. We played 8 games during that time and it was so much fun! Jack definitely improved every game but I'm still not convinced soccer is going to be "his" sport!! He wants to try t-ball in the spring but says he wants to play soccer again next fall. So, I think he liked it!! And, it was fun to make new friends (for both Jack and me)!

The first game...


There were definitely some silly moments on the field! Jack was kind of the "team clown" if you ask me. One of the little girls on the team told her mom, "Mom, I really like Jack - he is just SO SO SO funny AND crazy!"

One of Jack's favorite parts - running through the tunnel at the end of the game!
Jack is so proud of his first trophy! We are so proud of him for learning something new!

No comments: