I know it's not over yet, but this month has been crazy! I've been working more than my "normal" so the blog has really been on the back burner even though we have done a ton of fun stuff! Just want to give a brief synopsis for my own memory :-) These pictures are in no particular order...
Headless Horseman - we went to Conner Prairie (an interactive history park) for the Headless Horseman event which includes a hayride and other fun activities. It was a pretty cool night so it was our first official "winter hat" night!
Jack planned their outfits this particular night and INSISTED I take a picture. I'm glad I did :-)
Tatum got some new owl pajamas and she loves them (she also loves playing on our step stool in the bathroom)!
And, she is learning what it means to have a big brother - cars, trucks, and more cars and trucks.
One Saturday we took advantage of a BEAUTIFUL day and headed to Chicago just for the day. We are not that far from Chicago and have not taken much advantage of it but this day was just perfect! I think it's pretty cool to drive past all these windmills on the way...
We took a water taxi that went right through the city. Jack was quite impressed.
Just look at how blue the sky is......seriously - perfect day!
Riding the train back to our car! Riding the el was seriously the highlight of the day for Jack!
Playing in leaves at the park...
Learning new skills on the playground...
Enjoying a visit from Gram and Grandaddy. I must brag on my parents a little bit. They were here for a week to help babysit, cook, clean, and finish several random projects around our house. The projects were my dad's doing. He painted and fixed a few things for us. Plus, he played countless hours of the Wii with Jack. He is truly golden. Both of my parents are amazing. I love them so much. It was so refreshing to have their help while I was working 4 days during the week (I usually only work 2). They even got to be here for Jack's last soccer game.
This week we are being spoiled by Gigi and Papa. I don't have a picture with them yet and it's only Tuesday - but I'm pretty sure they will spoil us just as much! And, we love them a lot too!



No comments:
Post a Comment