Tatum's first hayride...
Tatum is pretty lucky to have some great girls that love on her like crazy!!! We are so thankful for our church family!
And, no....Mr. Mark wouldn't REALLY let her drive the tractor!! But, she sure had fun trying!
Here are the pictures of Jack at his first hayride at the McKee's house! I thought I had pictures of him "driving" the tractor too but I can't find them! Just thought it was a fun trip down memory lane to post these!
What do you think? Do you think they look alike??
It's so hard to believe that was 4 years ago! It's so incredible how kids grow up. I just wish I could keep them like this forever......
However, I am a pretty proud mama about the precious boy my Jack is becoming. I plan to post more on that as soon as I get a chance! So, stay tuned for "Lunch with Ms. Lori"



No comments:
Post a Comment