Gigi and Papa were here all last week! They helped us out by babysitting and cooking throughout the week! Papa was also recruited to help Chris and one of our other ministers work on building a deck for a lady who desperately needed it. So, it was quite a busy week. Once Saturday rolled around we were all ready to just do something fun. Our original plan got cancelled and Gigi was having some sinus problems so we had to look for something inside to do! Since we had already been to the Children's Museum earlier in the week we decided to try out some Duckpin Bowling! Near downtown there is an old duckpin bowling ally. And, by old - I mean really really old! See?
It's got a lot of character and it's a lot of fun! The only problem is that since it's so old the floor is quite slanted in places and it's very difficult to bowl!! Jack had a great time but when it was over he was acting sad and said, "I'm sad because I never got a strike!" To that - I had to respond......NO ONE did! Poor kid!
Fun times with Gigi and Papa! Thanks for a great week!
Jack ready to bowl! He did need a little bit of help especially since there are no lane bumpers in duckpin bowling!
Everyone had their different methods of bowling...
Tatum really enjoyed watching!



No comments:
Post a Comment