Our last morning at the Carter's house! We got a picture with Miss Anni before leaving to head to the park!
Our goal was to get there by 8:30 to check in to our hotel, get our tickets, and get to Magic Kingdom as close to 9 as possible. Well, we got to Magic Kingdom closer to 10:30 but still had a great time despite being off schedule! When we arrived at our hotel we found out that our rooms were ready so we checked out our room at the Wilderness Lodge! Jack was so excited! He immediately filled up his shirt with a button and all the stickers given to him at check out. I attempted to capture Jack and Tatum's picture on our hotel balcony before heading to the park!
One short boat ride later we were walking through the gate at Magic Kingdom! I have a dear friend, Amy who lives in Florida. I had not seen her in many years. She and her family met us to spend the day at Magic Kingdom. They are Disney Pros so we were able to do almost everything at Magic Kingdom in just 1 day thanks to their expertise! Austin is 1 year older than Jack and Alex is 1 year younger than Jack. Jack was definitely happy to have some buddies to hang out with. He and Austin became instant friends! See?
When we first came into MK........we were greeted by Tigger!
That was pretty cool for Jack, but he honestly wasn't that into having his picture made with characters. He was too busy wanting to check things off his list that he wanted to ride and see!!!
Our first ride was the Aladdin Magic Carpet ride! I love the look on Jack's face! Every experience was just magical for him!
I don't really remember the order that we did everything. Anthony kept going to get Fast Passes and kept us really moving through it all! Jack LOVED Thunder Mountain. It was closed the rest of the week so I'm really glad he rode it on Sunday! I think that was his favorite with Peter Pan being a close second at Magic Kingdom. Tatum's favorite ride was absolutely It's a Small World! She was just in awe the whole time! Here she is waiting to ride Small World with Gram.
On the boat with Mommy...
Jack and Austin were pretty enthralled too...
It was so great to experience Disney World with my parents! I'm so happy that Jack got to make such wonderful memories with Gram and Grandaddy too! He drove the cars with Grandaddy!
I originally thought that someone would take Tatum back to our resort each afternoon to take a good nap, but we never did. She was such a trooper and took some pretty long naps in her stroller each day! We ended up renting this stroller from a baby rental place in Orlando and it was like a Cadillac for her! She was so comfortable in it!!!!
Jack really liked riding the People Mover through Tomorrowland. I think he liked it because it goes through Space Mountain. He REALLY wanted to ride Space Mountain but isn't quite tall enough yet. Maybe next time!!! Here are me and Amy on the People Mover.
It was just so good to see her and meet her kids for the first time!!! We really enjoyed our time with their whole family!!!
After riding Toy Story and shooting at Zurg....
And, I just need to give a HUGE shout out to my mom. She is the best Gram in the world because she did this.....
Our family at the end of the day with Amy and Anthony, Austin, and Alex....
Us with Gram and Grandaddy.....
Isn't the castle just beautiful in the background??
After these pictures we left Magic Kingdom to go back to Wilderness Lodge for dinner where we had reservations at the Whispering Canyon! Yum! My favorite part of Whispering Canyon was the kids round-up where Jack rode this "horse" around the restaurant with all the other kids!
Hilarious! I also enjoyed my favorite dessert I had the whole time I was at Disney here! It was awesome!!!
After dinner we put Jack and Tatum to sleep without ANY trouble and then my dad sat in our room with them while Chris and I went back to Magic Kingdom. They were open until 11 that night for people staying in the resort. We rode Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain again. We also enjoyed seeing a ring around the beautiful moon. You can kind of see it in this picture...
It was truly a perfect day!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment