Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thank you!!!



Today Jack rode his bike in the St. Jude trike-a-thon! He had a great time (well, except for the time that one of his friends ran into him with her bike and pushed him off his bike)! But, Jack said she went to time out for that! Ha! I just want to say thank you to all of you who helped sponsor him! And, if you still want to give - I'm sure that no one will complain :-) Jack was so proud to tell his teachers and friends how much money he raised! And.........as of tonight - we have together donated $278 to St. Jude! It makes me happy to know that we are contributing to such a special cause.

Just today I was working with one of my patients who was diagnosed with a brain tumor 1 year ago! She just had a new scan and she is completely free and clear!!!!!! Praise God!!! I know that I have been placed in my job to be a light to families in dark times but it usually turns out that they are a light to me when they exhibit such strong faith in such trying times. I am glad that there are places like the hospital where I work and St. Jude's and countless other places across the world who are dedicated to research to improve treatments for these kids. I am even more thankful that our Mighty God is bigger than cancer!!!!

So, anyways - thank you for your great response!!!!

No comments: