Jack is participating in his first ever St. Jude trike-a-thon. He has set a goal to raise $200 for the "kids with cancer in the hospital!" He is even making a donation from his own piggy bank. I told him that I bet he could raise more with a little bit of effort but he insisted on a $200 goal. And......just to be clear - to Jack, that is a HUGE amount! I would love for his sponsors to meet and EXCEED that challenge! I work on a regular basis with kids who have cancer and their families so this is very dear to my heart. And, what a huge blessing a place like St. Jude's is because they do not ask families to pay beyond their insurance. They really bless families in their times of need and have saved many lives in the process. They need help to keep up all the research! And, here in Indianapolis in our small little corner of the world........Jack's preschool class is trying to help!
I understand that times are hard right now but if you feel compelled to sponsor Jack you can use this website..........
Since I just haven't been that into blogging lately - here are a few Easter pics to tide you over. I have several posts rolling around in my head but here you go for now.
Tatum's new baby doll........she is in love!
Our bucket head.....
Happy Easter Week!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment