Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer!!!

At our house when summer time comes around it means that we get outside on a much more consistent basis!  We do go out in the winter, but it can get really long and cold in the winter in Indy so we are always happy when spring and summer come around.  We end up eating dinner on our deck almost every night (until it gets TOO hot) and playing in our nice big backyard and giving our poor dog more attention!  Here are Jack and Tatum "helping" Chris and his dad put some mulch down in our yard.  They were entertained for hours with this mulch pile!
Our Murphy dog is still a big part of our family.  Don't tell anyone, but his favorite sibling so far is definitely Tatum.  It's probably because she gives him about a million treats per day! 

Chris went to Honduras the first week of June, so my parents came back to help me out while he was gone. I seriously could not have survived that week very well without them.  When they were visiting I decided to enlist their help in taking some pictures of all 3 kids.  It wasn't the best few minutes of our family life, but we did manage to get a few cute pictures!!!



 Tatum is opening up her sucker in this picture.  I may have bribed her just a little bit!
 Hudson loves to be outside too!  He is getting to chunky......look at those cheeks.  And, yes - they are very squeezable :-)
 My mom snapped this picture when we were finished taking pictures.....I think it is a good snapshot of what my life is like right now.
Dinner outside = Watermelon for dessert!!!


 Um....don't ask about this picture because I have no clue!  She is a cowgirl with watermelon all over her!  Jack and Tatum were probably on one of their "missions" in the backyard.  I wish you could hear Tatum say she is on a mission.  It is so cute when she says it!
With Gram and Grandaddy in town again we managed to make it to the zoo one day.  1 adult per kid.  It was still a little crazy but good to get out!



We love summer time!!!  This summer is already going by so fast!  Hudson and I are with Chris at Impact right now in Nashville with our teenagers while Jack and Tatum are spending more time with Gram and Grandaddy.  So, they are having more summer fun!  Next week our cousins are coming to visit and we are looking forward to that.  Then, Jack is going to church camp for the first time (sniff, sniff).  It's just a wild ride!

No comments: