
Where has the time gone? I just cannot believe how much Jack is growing. He turned 4 months old on Thursday. I took him to the doctor that morning for his check up and shots. He weighs 17 pounds, 14 ounces and is 27 inches long. That keeps him in the 95th percentile for height and weight. His doctor says that's great as long as his height and weight remain proportional. He did as good as one can expect with his shots. Of course he screamed when they happened but as soon as I picked him up, he calmed down. Once we made it to the car, he was already asleep. He slept off and on for a good majority of the day. Then, Friday morning he was back to normal! Jack is really taking an interest in toys now. He has a few toys that he will just sit and hold and talk to and try to eat. It's really fun to watch him learn new things every day. My mom has been with us all week and she's been teaching him a few things like how to stick out his tongue. It's been great. Many people have asked me if she was spoiling Jack like crazy and to that I want to say......she's been spoiling me like crazy! It's been so nice to have someone help cook and do laundry and all that while Chris is away. Thanks mom! Here is Jack practicing his peekaboo skills. He wrapped himself up in this blanket all by himself!

Chris is still in Ghana. They are doing well, but when I talked to him today he just kept saying that he was really ready to be home! Unfortunately once he comes home, we'll be home for 2 days before we head to Impact at Lipscomb for a week! Oh well.....at least we'll be together at Impact. While he's been gone a lot has happened but the best thing is that we sold our house! It went on the market officially the day after he left and 3 days later we had an offer for our full asking price! I've signed all the papers and we're set to close June 28th pending home inspection. We're not moving until the end of July, so the buyer is going to allow us to pay rent and stay in our house 30 days after closing. Perfect situation if you ask me! Now I just have to find a house in Indy! I'm heading up there tomorrow with my parents because my little nephew is to be born on Monday so hopefully I'll have some luck with the house search! We have a great realtor who has been sending me houses via email and I've managed to narrow it down to the ones I want to see on Tuesday.
Anyway, here are some more pictures of our big 4 month old! Enjoy!


These 2 were taken last Sunday at Hardin Valley Church (where my parents attend in Knoxville)


1 comment:
Just catching up on your life. Congrats on the move to IN! That's exciting. I don't envy you with the packing & moving though. Yuck & double yuck! I hope you find a house that you love up there. Jack is adorable. The pictures are great. Can you believe you have a son??? It's amazing. I hope you all have a great first Father's Day. Love you all! Sarah
Post a Comment