Well, for 4 months and 4 days......Jack was the youngest grandbaby on both sides of the family. Now, he no longer has that title.
Sawyer Anthony McDonald was born on Monday June 11. We (Jack and Jill) got to be there (in Indianapolis) when he was born. It was so amazing to see the difference 4 months makes!
Jack did great on the trip. He loved getting to see his older cousin, Addie Grace and he especially loved meeting Sawyer.
We rode to Indianapolis with my parents. It was great to spend time with them while Chris was gone. They were very helpful to me. I definitely realized why God designed us to have 2 parents while Chris was gone. I'm very happy to say that he is back with us now! He got home at around 1:30 today.
I was also reminded on this trip how much I absolutely LOVE being an aunt!
It was so fun to get to spend time playing with Addie Grace. She has grown up so much. And, it was great to get to hold little Sawyer. I think being an aunt is one of the greatest blessings (next to being a mom and a wife)! It's just fun because they look at you more as a play mate! And, I definitely got my playing in this week!



2 comments:
Ok, I just realized the whole "Jack and Jill" thing. Ha! That's cute! :) I hope you all are doing well!
Ha! Cute, huh? We did realize that before we named him Jack. It actually almost made me change my mind, but I like the name so I'm willing to put up with the funny things people say!
Post a Comment