9 years ago
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Me and My Boys
I absolutely LOVE my boys! It's not too bad being the only girl in this house! I wish Chris was in this picture but he was taking it and we didn't have time to try to get the self-timer set up for the photo op that is pretty rare.
Well, I came to the realization that Murphy has been left out of the blog lately, so when we actually got Murphy to look at the camera today...I thought it was time for a post! Murphy is doing well. He's still very much a part of our family. At first when we moved here, he was scared to come upstairs in our new house so he didn't sleep in our room anymore. Actually, it was kind of nice. But, then during the winter months with lots of time spent inside, Murphy got brave and decided that coming upstairs wasn't so bad. So, once again he is sleeping in our room (in the floor on his blanket). Murphy gets pretty jealous of Jack at times. Murphy was my first mama's boy and I just don't think he understands why I play with Jack more than him. As soon as Jack walks away from me or Chris, Murphy is right there in our laps wanting every bit of attention and love we have to give. But, now Jack is very much into playing with Murphy and Murphy just sits there and allows Jack to pet him even when it's not the most gentle petting in the world. It's actually really cool of Murphy to do that! Jack tries to say "murphy" but it comes out more like "Mmmm." Jack also has a sign for Murphy and all other dogs. I don't know where this came from, but when he sees any dog or picture of a dog he points and starts shaking his hand from side to side as if he is saying "no, no." Thursday it was pretty warm outside, so we went out in the yard to play with Murphy and Jack really got a kick out of throwing the ball for Murphy to chase. But, it was pretty funny watching Jack on the grass......he would not walk! He's walking really good now but when his feet hit that grass, he was just like "no way!" Here he is tuckered out after going to the grocery store and playing in the yard. This is just laying in the middle of the living room floor. Usually I do have him take naps in his crib, but it wasn't his normal naptime so this was just a short one that was much needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Jill...I got your comment on my blog. I didn't know how to contact you directly. Glad to hear you guys are liking Indy and that everyone is doing well. We would love to see you guys sometime soon! Joe
Post a Comment