Monday, November 17, 2008

Check this out...

I know in my last blog I said I was taking a break......but this is worth mentioning. There is a search engine called Swagbucks. Every time you search for something on the internet, you earn points which will get you giftcards. Or if you refer friends to the search engine you can earn points and get gift cards. From everything I've heard, it's legitimate and it's really easy to sign up. You don't have to give out any personal info.....just name and e-mail.

If you want to check it out, click on this link and I'll get credit for referring you! Then, you might just get a good Christmas gift from us! Ha!!!

1 comment:

Greg said...

I signed up using your link:). I know I will forget to use this thing regularly, but I do have an old cell phone to recycle! So maybe I'll get some points for that:).

See you soon!