It seems like Jack and I played peek-a-boo behind this tree for a really long time this afternoon! It was so fun to hear him laugh hysterically over nothing! It was great!!! Well, until Jack bumped his nose!

I can't believe I caught this very rare moment on camera!
Murphy actually allowed Jack to pet him for a long time. I love the way they are looking at each other in this picture. It seems that Murphy is normally not a big Jack fan. He would never do anything to hurt him but he doesn't really enjoy playing with him nearly as much as he loves playing with other kids. Jealousy? Maybe this afternoon we had a break through.And, here is Jack on his new Big Wheel!
This was a very exciting hand down from our friend Anisse! Jack loves riding his "new bicycle" even though he doesn't quite have the concept yet. Thankfully, there is a handle behind it so we can push him along and give direction! So, thanks Stoops family!Whew.......I'm exhausted!!



2 comments:
Cute shirt! I love that your new picture at the top...so sweet!!
Target special for $5
Post a Comment