
We had a great weekend with a wonderful visit from Gigi (Chris's mom) and Grandma Dottie (Chris's grandma). They arrived Friday evening which was Gigi's birthday so we celebrated with a yummy strawberry cake! Needless to say, Jack was very excited about the cake! I should not have told him I was making a cake for Gigi earlier in the week because that's ALL he talked about until she got here. As soon as she got here he asked me, "now we have cake with Gigi?" And, he also let us know that he would share HIS cake with Gigi. I had to gently remind him that the cake was Gigi's and SHE was sharing with him. He was okay with that!

One part of the visit Jack really loved was story time with Grandma Dottie each night before bedtime.


He also loved giving out lots and lots of hugs. It seemed to me like he was more cuddly this weekend with everyone than he normally is. But, I was definitely not complaining about it. I love getting lots of hugs from my little man. And, I know that Grandma Dottie and Gigi loved it too!


Here is one last picture from the weekend of Jack with his very cheesy little grin!

I love it! And, I love that this is my son. My favorite thing in this world is just being Chris's wife and Jack's mom! Thank you God for blessing me in such an amazing way!
1 comment:
How could you not love that sweet smile??? Too precious for words! Glad you had a wonderful mother's day!
Post a Comment