On Wednesday morning after our Christmas celebration Tuesday night.....the kids were very excited to get to make their gingerbread cookies with Gram. This is a tradition that Gram started with Addie Grace a few years ago. This was the first year Jack and Sawyer got to participate! And, it was a ton of fun! My mom used to make gingerbread cookies with her kindergarten kids every year when she was teaching so she is an old pro at this. All Kym and I had to do was take pictures. Last year Aunt Kym made these adorable aprons for my mom and the kids to wear around Christmas time!
Gram and her elves.....



2 comments:
Fun! The kids and I are going to have a baking day this Thursday. I seriously doubt ours will go so smoothly:).
Have you had your gingerbread party yet? I need pictures!:)
What great memories! Your mom looked so patient.:)
Post a Comment