Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our second early Christmas

We had our first early Christmas celebration over Thanksgiving weekend with Chris's family since that is when we could all get together. It just so happens that for my side of the family, this past week was the best week for us to celebrate. Since Brian and Kym live here and my parents were coming this week for Jack's preschool Christmas program.....we decided to have Christmas! I was so excited because that meant I got to host my family for Christmas!!!! This is a pretty rare event since we are usually the ones that travel to Tennessee! I loved getting to prepare our "Christmas dinner" and serve it on my china.....I also loved how "full" our Christmas tree was! I can assure you that MOST of those presents under the tree were for the kids. But, I did come out pretty good myself with a new trash can that I have really been wanting! I am very excited about my new trash can.....can't believe I didn't take a picture of it yet!Can you guess who our special guest was at our Christmas celebration????
Rudolph!!!!!!!!!! Isn't she the cutest Rudolph you've ever seen?Can you see Jack behind his mound of gifts?He is getting pretty good at opening them! I'm sure that by Christmas Day he's going to be an old pro!!!!!!!!

More to come...

No comments: