9 years ago
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Haiti
We have been spending a lot of time the past few days talking about the people of Haiti. It's such a tragedy and I could go on and on about all the thoughts I've had the past few days. We have also been praying for the people of Haiti this past week and tonight I was somewhat taken aback when Jack was praying and he said, "thank you God for the people in Hadeee." I couldn't help but laugh at the way he said it but I also echo Jack in saying, "thank you God for your people, your children, your beloved who are in Haiti tonight.....thank you that you are there in the midst of this tragedy.........thank you that you have blessed us with an ability to help financially...........and, thank you God for watching over your children." Jack reminds me everyday to be more thankful. I'm so thankful for my precious child (even if he was a crazy kid today in all that he did).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Precious.
Post a Comment