Mon Jan 11
A Rite of Passage: Jack started something new today! When he wore his Batman shirt to preschool....he became Batman! All he talked about tonight when he got home from school was how he was Batman! I've always heard of kids taking on the personalities of super heroes but didn't think it would happen this soon.....especially since Jack doesn't even really know who Batman is!

Apparently he DOES know that Batman flies because he wanted to fly on my legs all night long. This was quite a work out for me!

All week long Jack wanted to read stories from his "big train book" that Gigi and Papa gave him for Christmas. We read a story from this book for every nap time and every bed time the whole week! I'm very happy that Jack has developed such a passion for reading and he is very happy that he gets to read about his favorite thing in the world - trains!

Sat Jan 16
Today we went to Egypt! O-kay, not really. But, we did go to the Children's Museum and spend a lot of time in the
Take Me There section which is currently featuring the country of Egypt. We went on a plane ride to get there and everything!

Jack got to bake bread in the modern day Egyptian house.

And, he drove mommy and daddy around in the tuk-tuk (pronounced took-took). I didn't get a picture of Jack driving us since I was in the backseat but I did get this picture of him hanging out in the back!

Of course we made time for the other exhibits at the museum. Jack's favorites include the trains and dinosaurs. We had a fun day! We feel so blessed to have such a great museum in our city and plan to keep up our membership for years to come to continue to take advantage of all the great things this museum has to offer.
3 comments:
Love the Batman game!! Daniel runs around our house being Spiderman. Wish we lived closer - I know they'd have so much fun together!
Clayton loved the Egypt exhibit too! The CM of Indy is such a great place! Jack is the cutest batman ever!
He is too cute! What a fun museum!
Post a Comment