I just have to say that I love my boys! I am surrounded by boys in our house (even Murphy the dog). I've always seen myself as a mom to boys and as I've progressed in my pregnancy.....I have thought for sure that was going to be my reality. There are several things I look forward to.........we have a great boy name picked out and Jack would love to have a brother and I would get to continue to refer to my family as "my boys." And, I wouldn't have it any other way!!!


Until today!!!
Because..............IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
So, now I get to look forward to trying to come up with an equally great name, buying new clothes, decorating a girly room, watching Jack become a protective big brother, and having more balanced power in the house!!! Wahoo! Oh, and one more bonus...........watching Chris become wrapped around the finger of his daughter. Awesome. Come on Jan 5!!!!
9 comments:
How awesome! You're right! Either way is wonderful! But don't you just love knowing?! Congrats! We are so excited for all of you!
Just to say it again......WAHOOOOOOOO! Yay for baby GIRL Kirby =) I love her already!
Congrats! I love having one of each.
-Daisha
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Congratulations! Having a girl is great! We are celebrating with your family!
Congrats!!
That's fabulous news! I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! We LOVE having one of each, and I know you will, too. Poor Jack and Luke, though--they will be quite outnumbered at family get-togethers:). Thank goodness they already have a good bond!
Congratulations!!! Girls are so different from boys but so wonderful too. And yes girls get daddys wrapped around their finger very quickly.
Post a Comment