Friday, August 13, 2010

Three and a half!!!

Project Life Week 31

Seriously? My baby is 3 and a half!!! Time is flying by!

Last week was great. We are very much enjoying being home as a family after our crazy summer of youth ministry. We actually ate dinner at home every night together and went to the pool several times and Chris and I had a date night!!!

We are so thankful to have the Carter family in our lives. On Tuesday night Gary and Anni volunteered to come babysit so Chris and I could have a date. They came over for dinner and we all ate together and then we left to go to a movie. Jack was in heaven! He was literally pushing us out the door. Why? Because Ms. Anni brought an art project and she told him they couldn't start until we left......This is a set of 7 trains that we had to glue together and paint. Tuesday night Jack and Mr. Gary and Ms. Anni got the engine done and then guess what I did with Jack all day on Wednesday???I didn't mind because it gave us an excuse to stay in from the crazy hot heat!!!

Last Saturday (Aug 7) was Jack's half birthday! We wanted to make the day special for him so we had asked him what he wanted to do. His biggest request was to have a cookout with his cousins with chocolate cupcakes for dessert. After dinner Jack and his daddy went to see a movie while I went to a "girl party." We were thankful that Uncle Brian, Aunt Kymmie, Addie Grace, and Sawyer were able to come over for dinner.

Here is my 3 1/2 year old:Jack and Sawyer loving on each other:The boys got a hold of my camera and took pictures of each other:Just a simple week full of fun times!! I love my life right now. Sometimes I just wish I could freeze time, but then again........I would miss all the next adventures!

No comments: