Monday, October 18, 2010

Oops

Project LIFE Week 40 (this was the week prior to last)

Only 1 picture on my camera.....sorry! I guess the further along I get in my pregnancy.....the lazier I am becoming at taking pictures!

I honestly don't remember much about the week before last but I think that's mainly because I worked a lot more than normal. So, I was busy with keeping up with work. There have been some changes lately and I'm helping to orient a new person to one of the clinics I work in, so it's just been a little crazy. But, I do remember that we went to Nathan's first birthday party! It was so much fun and it was just a great night to be with our friends.

Jack was very happy when we got home because Ms. Melody sent him home with a whole bouquet of balloons! I finally was able to get rid of them yesterday :-) And, just in case you are worried about my project LIFE album.....don't you worry. I'm going to steal Melody's pictures from the party because there were lots of great photo ops!!!

Just wanted to get this on the blog so I remember!

No comments: