So, this week I was a little better at taking pictures however several of them are on my phone and then Chris went to Chicago this weekend with the teenagers and took the camera so I missed a lot of great times. So sad!
But, here is what I do have:
Chris had meetings this past week on Monday and Tuesday nights. So, Jack and I spent a lot of the evenings outside enjoying our incredible fall weather! We had a lot of fun decorating our sidewalk and driveway with drawings for Halloween. Here is Jack with his LARGE Jack-o-lantern:
Chris left for Chicago on Friday afternoon. Jack refused to nap for me on Friday afternoon so instead we headed to the zoo for ZooBoo. No camera but lots of fun! And, I do want to note this because it's crazy to me. Jack wanted to race the cheetah.....it costs $0.50 and I happened to have 2 quarters in my pocket so I let him. They take your picture while running and I thought to myself.....hmm.....maybe I will buy that picture. Um....NO WAY! $13 for a 3 1/2 by 5 picture (not even in any kind of cardboard frame.....JUST the picture). What a rip off! Next time I'll remember my camera and 2 quarters and let him do it again. His face while running is actually quite intense.
Saturday we were pretty lazy....sleeping in, running a few errands, lunch at Chick-fil-a, playing at the park in the afternoon. It was a great day but we sure missed daddy! We're happy to report that the teens mini-mission to Chicago went really well though.



No comments:
Post a Comment