Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time in Tennessee

Life is busy! Life is crazy! My house is a mess! But, here I sit.......not wanting to do anything else on my "to do" list. So, this won't be too detailed but I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks. Last weekend was Winterfest (a large event for teenagers in Gatlinburg, TN). So, I headed down to Knoxville a few days early and then Jack stayed with Gram and Grandaddy while Tatum and I joined Chris and our teenagers at Winterfest. Then, I headed back to Knoxville to spend a few more days there. We had such a great time and packed in a whole lot of stuff! Both Tatum and Jack were troopers. It was one of those weeks that I didn't want to end......except that we really missed Chris! I wish he could have stayed in Knoxville with us!

Jack, Tatum, and I made it to Knoxville with only 2 stops. We made it home with only 1 stop! I think that having the kids wear their super hero shirts make them super travelers!!!
Happy to see Gram...
Gram and Grandaddy missed Jack's birthday this year because they were on a cruise so they had a mini-party for him as soon as we arrived with balloons, presents, pizza, and a cookie cake! They sure know how to make a boy feel special!
Reading his new book with Gram was a highlight for Jack:
On Friday we drove up to Pigeon Forge because Uncle Paul, Aunt Carol, Tracey, Joe, Hutch, and Brody were there.....we had so much fun! Jack especially loved his time with Brody! We were so happy for warm temperatures and no jackets or coats on this trip :-)

Hutch loves his ice cream...isn't he adorable??
Tatum meeting my cousin Tracey and Uncle Paul...

And here are just some sweet shots of my kids for you to enjoy!




And....last but not least....Grandaddy with his baby granddaughter...

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures! I was jealous of Greg for getting to meet our beautiful niece this weekend. I can't wait to meet her myself and to kiss those cheeks!:)

Jill said...

She can't wait to meet her Aunt Kim either!!!