Happy Faces:

Tatum's concerned face:
O-kay, now she is mad:
Sweet faces:
There is that mad face again:
I think this is a poker face:
Tatum really tries to pretend like she doesn't like her swing, but we keep on trying. One of these days...
This is the face that shows off her double chin:
Jack's concentration face:
Pirate face:

We are doing really well. I feel like we have settled into our "new normal." I am back to working a little bit and we're heading into a busy spring. Jack seriously loves being a big brother and Tatum loves being his little sister. She loves to laugh just for him. It's great to watch their bond developing. I feel like Tatum was settling into a good routine and then it just up and changed on me. I guess that will happen for the next several months. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cuddling with her and snuggling with her and playing with her. She has added so much to our family and I can't imagine life without her!



No comments:
Post a Comment