Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Great Grandmother Tour Part 2

Our first stop in Chattanooga was the assisted living place where my Memaw lives. Memaw was so excited to meet Tatum for the first time and was also thrilled to have some Hershey's kisses to give to Jack. I am pretty sure Jack got about 5 or 6 from her during the course of our visit :-)
I think that explains the "sugar-high" look on Jack's face in that picture! Ha! Then, we headed over to my Aunt Carol and Uncle Paul's house. The weather was beautiful and perfect for a cook-out. It's always fun to see my cousins and their kids. Jack enjoyed playing with Brody a lot. For some reason I can't make this picture big, but just know that Jack and Brody are lots of fun together:
Here is the whole gang! I just love my family!!!
I cannot say enough about my wonderful Aunt Carol. I used to go spend a week with her every summer and we would always have so much fun! I now love having the chance to visit with her and Uncle Paul and let them love on my kids. She really is a GREAT Aunt!!! And, Tatum and Jack definitely agree with me on that one!
And, just in case you were wondering.........I do think Jack will need this football helmet in his days as a big brother, don't you??
Here's one more picture of Tatum that my cousin, Adam took....
Then, Monday morning it was off to meet my Nana and then head to Athens, AL for a quick visit with our good friends. I'm telling you - this was such a whirlwind trip!

No comments: