On Tuesday of this past week it rained and rained and rained! It was a great day to stay inside and enjoy Uncle Greg, Aunt Kim, Luke, and Anna. The kids played and played and played. I had to work in the afternoon for a few hours and the house was still standing when I returned :-) We were also happy that the rain stopped long enough for us to enjoy a cookout and eating dinner outside. Aunt Kim wrote a more detailed post about this day here but I just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures.
Aunt Kim and Tatum...(a special thanks to Aunt Kim for helping to take care of Tatum while I had to work a few hours)!
Jack and Luke had lots of fun with these simple "punching balloons" provided by my mom in her Easter package sent to Jack and Tatum...(Thanks, Gram!)
Luke and Anna helped Tatum with her tummy time...
Does this picture really need any explanation? Boys will be boys...
Tatum and Luke sharing a very sweet moment...
Reading with Uncle Greg...
Snuggling with Uncle Greg...
This is where the 3 kids slept together for 1 night only. The first night both Luke and Anna abandoned Jack. The second night they all 3 slept here, and the third night Jack abandoned Luke and Anna! What great memories they are making as cousins...
I just love her...
On Wednesday of their visit we took them to the Children's Museum and had a blast. We haven't been much since Tatum was born so Jack was very excited to get to go! And, we were not disappointed. It was a great day!
But, now I'm going to move on to Easter in my blogging.....so stay tuned!



No comments:
Post a Comment