
It seems like forever ago that my mom was here for a week to help us out some. I actually went to start another blog post tonight and saw that I had already uploaded pictures for this one but never finished it. So, in brief..........my mom was here and she completely spoiled me! And, she spoiled my kiddos too! And, we all loved every minute of her visit!
Tatum learned that she could be a big helper to my mom while doing laundry...

Jack helped my mom make my birthday cake (that napkin is his apron in case you were wondering)....

My mom snapped this picture of us during our picnic on the canal one night......

Tatum enjoyed sleeping in her bouncy seat....

Jack went with Gram to Sawyer's last soccer game while Chris, Tatum, and I managed our yard sale....


We sure did enjoy having her here! And, we are looking forward to her return (with Grandaddy next time) in just 2 weeks!!! Family is such an amazing blessing from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment