to be BUSY! I think May is quite possibly the busiest month of our year! It probably comes in pretty close competition with December. But, none the less....we are feeling it this year. My lack of blogging has stemmed from our craziness and my desire to focus on my tasks at hand more than sitting at the computer. I am striving to have our house in order, etc, etc......as we head into the crazy youth ministry summer and all that comes with it. If we can have calm at home - it makes everything else seem less busy! Does that make sense?
It does seem that all of our craziness has been very good and fun. Afterall, we've celebrated Mother's Day, my Birthday, and our Anniversary! We've celebrated Jack's graduation from his 3 year old preschool class and we've celebrated our seniors at church who are graduating. Just today we attended 2 different graduation parties. Well, I attended one. Chris attended the other with both kids while I was at work. Jack took swim lessons this month. We had a HUGE yard sale this month. We have also relaxed this month and enjoyed more outside time. We've been downtown a lot to enjoy our city. We've been to the Children's Museum. We've walked to our neighborhood park plenty of times. Jack has become a pro at riding his bike. I have learned that I can take Jack, Tatum, and our dog Murphy on a walk by myself and survive! Is my house clean right now? No. Is everything marked off on my "to do" list? No. But, will it all get done? Yes. Are we having fun in the midst of our crazy life? Yes. Would I trade this life for anything? Um.....no thanks!
Is Tatum adorable? Yes. Is she growing up too fast? Yes.
Did Jack have an amazing year in preschool? Yes. Were his teachers the best? Yes.
Did he do a great job at his graduation? Yes. (If I get around to it.....I'll post a video)
Has his art work improved drastically this year? Yes. Is he going to be an artist one day? Probably not. (the left picture is from Aug 19, 2010 and the right picture is from May 9, 2011)
Is this the end of this random yet informative blog post? Yes.



No comments:
Post a Comment