Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jack's Graduation Program

Here is the video I promised in my previous post.......please notice how Jack cannot keep his hips still!!!!

Also, Jack got a report card for the year. He got an A in everything except......"keeping my hands to myself." He got a W for that one! "W" means "working on it." Yep, he's working on it alright! Ha! I asked Miss Jeana about this and she said there weren't many kids who did not get a W on that one :-) I was pleased with what she wrote about Jack........"I have really enjoyed having Jack in my class this year. He certainly is a leader and a favorite among his classmates! He is very bright and independent and I have had a fun year working with him." We are proud that Jack is becoming a leader and that he makes friends so easily. We continue to pray that we can direct his "bright and independent" self into a positive direction with each passing year. He is such a joy and I'm looking forward to some extra time with him this summer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! He sang a lot more this year than last! ;)
Is he going to prek in the fall?