Warning: This post is a little bit random, but so is summer time, right?
It's finally summer time!!! And, we are making the most of it! I really want to make sure that we spend as much time as possible enjoying normal summer activities before we start traveling like crazy. We are very blessed to have a pool in our neighborhood and we have already been several times. Tatum slept through most of her first time at the pool.
Jack is practicing swimming. But, this is only 1 foot of water. However, he is definitely more comfortable in the water this summer!
Tatum is thinking, "What in the world is this?" The water is still just a little bit too cold to get her all the way in.
We have been going for walks and bike rides and enjoying popsicles on our deck. Last night on our walk, Jack drove his bike through a sprinkler so he was soaking wet. Then, he had a popsicle and his hands were very red. Hard to see in this picture but I just thought he was a big lovable mess.
Tatum has finally learned to love her stroller.
We have had several picnics, most recently with the teenagers at the park. Jack wanted to show me his grumpy face.
So, then Tatum got in on the action...
Tatum just relaxing with Tia...
Jack has picked several things he wants to learn about this summer. Currently we are on the theme of magic tricks. He is hilarious to watch trying to do some tricks. But, I don't have pictures of that. I'll work on some video for you. Tatum and Jack occasionally take a bath together.
I am just really enjoying this time in our family. Jack is not going to preschool at the church this summer and I'm trying to only work 2 days per week. So, we're getting more time together and it's been awesome. When I work he is going with Tatum to Melody's house and really enjoying that. These truly are wonderful times.



No comments:
Post a Comment