Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life as we know it....

It is very normal for a Sunday to be very busy for us! As a result, I do my best to find other "resting/Sabbath moments" at other times during the week. This week that was yesterday (Saturday). We had a day where we pretty much did nothing and just hung out around the house until dinner time when we decided to skip cooking at home in favor of our favorite Mexican restaurant! But, this post is not about yesterday - it's about today! I had a realization this morning when I was getting Tatum dressed for church that I seriously don't take enough pictures of her in all her cuteness! She is changing so fast and I just want this time in her life to freeze. I also want this time in Jack's life to freeze. I'm just in that frame of mind right now. So, after Tatum was dressed I took her picture (but couldn't convince Jack to pose with her)! Yes, daddy is holding her up and yes....the outfit is courtesy of my mom!
After church it was home for a quick bite to eat and then Tatum and mommy left for a girl's swim party with some of the teenagers from church. I just couldn't resist another picture of Tatum today...
And, I'm not quite sure what that tongue thing is. I think she is feeling another tooth come in or something.

Then, when we got home from the pool party our house had already been overtaken by the boys in the youth group for "guy night." They were heading to the park in our neighborhood to play football so we all tagged along to play on the playground. Here is another picture of Tatum from today loving the swing!
Jack also loves to swing.....see?
Tatum likes to watch her big brother...
and for the record she thinks he is a little bit crazy. And, why wouldn't she? He INSISTED on swinging in a baby swing tonight. He IS crazy!
Then, it was back home for dinner with the teen guys, bath, and bedtime. Whew! I'm worn out! Probably going to put myself to bed soon too! Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I stand by my comment on your last post: adorable!

Jill said...

Thanks, Kim :-)